Monday, August 12, 2013

Math Class Free

I recently released an app called Math Class that I developed to help coax my daughters into studying their math.  One of my main objectives was to have it work verbally, visually, or both to help quiz them.  Without delay I wrote the program up and everything went without a hitch, until after I released it.  That's when my nephew said that he tried it and it doesn't talk.  This can't be, I tried it on a multitude of devices from every OS version and they all worked..  Hmm, after not much digging I found out that TTS wasn't included on every device below 4.1.  The bummer is that now I am having to spend time adding the ability for users to download TTS if needed.  It is always something isn't it.  Any way, I am working on a making the icon a little more revealing and an update for those that don't have TTS installed.   At any rate, enjoy the app and download Math Class for your Android/Amazon device.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a54.mathclass&hl=en


http://www.amazon.com/a54studio-Math-Class-Free/dp/B00ED2UCLS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376323368&sr=8-1&keywords=math+class+a54studio

No comments:

Post a Comment